Our controlled substance policies include:
1. No controlled substance prescription requests when the office is closed or on weekends.
2. We do not prescribe new pain medications over the phone.
3. If medications are over-used or sold, you may be asked to find a new doctor.
4. We will not prescribe controlled substances if another medical provider is also prescribing them to you.
5. Protecting your medications is your responsibility. We will not honor requests for replacement prescriptions when the medications are stolen, lost, or inadvertently damaged.
6. Use the same pharmacy for your prescriptions unless there are extenuating circumstances.
7. We may require a drug test at any time for those using controlled medications, and may have you to sign a medication contract. We require regular visits to monitor the ongoing need for these medications.
Recent Announcements >